Fast, qualitatively and reliably! Fixing of fiberglass mesh to plaster should be done according to certain rules. As quality of LATYMER product and façade of your house will depend on this.
- Glass fibre mesh LATYMER is installed after fixing of thermal insulation material to the base surface.
- A rough coat of plaster is applied to the insulation material. Works are carried out on small areas, as the mixture tends to harden quickly.
- The glass fibre mesh is cut according to required size and put to the non-congealed solution. Next, take a wide spatula, smooth out mesh and press it a bit into the freshly applied plaster.
- After that, you should wait till the surface with the mesh dries well.
- During installation of LATYMER glass fibre mesh, it is necessary to ensure that each strip finds a previous strip with an overlap of 15-20 cm. Otherwise, cracks may appear during operation.
- When spackling is completed, one can start applying the finishing layer.
Now you know how to fix a glass fiber mesh to the wall. This instruction will help you to use it qualitatively for a long time.